General: $20 (buys two tickets within Portland tri-county area with Arts Card from Work for Art)
Working Artists: $10
Children 12 years of age or younger: Free
1. Cascadia Composers members represented with works on a concert: Free
2. Members not represented on the concert: $10 (unless students)
3. Each attending member also receives one guest ticket at the same price as theirs. This ticket is non-transferable, either to other members represented on a concert or to any other individual.
4. Performers in a concert can attend the rest of it for free, and also each receive one non-transferable complimentary guest ticket.
5. Each media person who may potentially review a concert: Two complimentary tickets.
6. The stage manager and concert manager may attend for free, but their guest ticket prices are determined by #1 and #2.